Grandma’s Hemp Full Spectrum CBD Oil 1800mg (60mg per serving)
This innovative and quality-tested tincture was designed with health-conscious consumers in mind. Each bottle has 1800mg of CBD (60mg per serving).
- Natural Flavor
- 30ml bottle of CBD Oil
- 60 mg of CBD per serving
- 1800 mg of CBD per bottle
- All of our hemp is US grown in Colorado. We source material from local farms that exclusively use organic farming practices.
- Our natural CBD Oil for our Grandma’s Hemp Tinctures comes from medicinal cannabis strains. These strains are considered medicinal strains due to their high CBD level.
- The color of hemp extract CBD oil can vary from batch to batch. Grandma’s Hemp products are not made with any additives or dyes to standardize the color of our products. That said, you’re left with only 100% natural CBD oil the way nature intended.
- Processed using state-of-the-art extraction. Ensuring the highest quality extracted oil available.
- Laboratory tested, and custom formulated to ensure you know exactly what you are getting. Click Here to View 3rd Party Lab Certificate of Analysis.
For Best Results:
- Consistency, as with any CBD supplement, is key for success.
- Sensitive to flavors? Feel free to mix your oil into your favorite food or drink.
- Store in a cool dry place
Shake well before use. Our most common serving size is 20 drops (1 full dropper) once a day, but we generally recommend exploring to see exactly what works best for you.
Some people will start out with 5 drops (1/4 of a dropper) for the first week. Then increase by 5 drops (1/4 of a dropper) for additional 7 days. This process will continue until you reach your desired results. Most people see best results around 10 drops twice a day, but for more severe conditions you may have to work up to 20 drops twice a day. Place CBD Oil drops under the tongue and hold them there for 90 seconds for best absorption. By placing under the tongue CBD gets absorbed directly into the bloodstream via the capillary blood vessels.
Sunflower Lecithin increases the absorption of CBD into the human cell membranes and speeds up the process.
CBD Oil should not be used during pregnancy or lactation. Consult your physician before taking any new dietary supplements. Must be 18+ years older to consume.
**Important Disclaimer: Use caution if subject to drug screening. This product contains contain < 0.3% THC. Due to the nature of drug screening, this product may still cause a failed drug test. If that is a concern, we recommend doing some further research before making the decision to consume any CBD product.**